Correlation measurement & laboratory conditions
Safeguard manufacturing processes on a high level!
The German messtronik GmbH is your professional provider in terms of quality control.
- You would like to have a second evaluation on a component before starting or outsourcing the manufacturing process?
- You are in need of a test under laboratory conditions?
We have long lasting experience with measuring components e.g. provided by customers of the aircraft industry including correlation measurements taking place on a regular basis - e.g. blades, blisks, turbine shells or compressure sections.
Experimental setups to your measurement order can be made in or on our measuring machine. Your components or test environments are built up in our measuring machine (CMM) and remains there for the whole period of time required for the test.
- experimental setups in a zone of 6,000 x 3,600 mm
- two fully accessible measuring machines of that size available
- tests are possible from any point of this reference system
- air-conditioned test environment
This approach to experimental setups enables us to successfully perform tests of satellite components by using several optical measurement machines (theodolites).