Your order will be in safe hands!
Precision measuring by the test laboratory for measurement engineering
You want to precisely sample prototypes, initial samples or a series of components e.g. because your are facing these challenges:
- initial sampling (first article inspection FAI) according to ISO/TS 16949, PPAP or VDA (automotive industry)
- goods receipt; acceptance test of purchased parts or tools
- challanges with tool design or tool compensation
Due to our profound experience with plastic components made by multi-cavity moulds, carrying out major numbers of parts is easily possible for us.
As well measuring of specific features will be handled promply and straightforward. We will support you in case of production stops, customer complaints or mere metrological problems to be solved.
Your partner messtronik GmbH provides both the infrastructure and the experience required for a smooth execution of your measuring order.
- parallel measurement of different single components with several identical measuring machines resulting in short processing time
- digitisation of components by CT, fully automatic analysis over night, report generation (initial sample test report, VDA report, gage R&R, machine capability) including internal quality inspection and dispatch by e-mail or web server in the morning
- fast measuring machines with turning and swinging arm as well as high-precision devices with rigid tentative systems - universally equiped with scanning measuring elements
- multi-sensor methods for sizes up to 500x500x300 mm enable us to measure with optical and tactile sensors (examples of use large boards, stamped components like stator or rotor lamination)
- independant of shape and material as well as non-destructive
- experienced with plastic and tool construction
- measuring tools with high-precision machines like "Leitz PMM"
- digitisation of complex geometries by computer tomography
- storing of components available; transport possible up to 10 tonnes
We are using latest and high-precision measuring machines. Please find an overview on machines available at present here.